HEDIS for Behavioral Health
April 14, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
HEDIS (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) is a driving force of most health plans that measures performance. Understanding the HEDIS measures for Mental Health and Psychiatry is essential in proper documentation, coding, billing and reimbursement. In this webinar, we will review the new 2021 HEDIS measures for Behavioral Health and Psychiatry. The webinar will cover measures for both child/adolescent and adults. We will also learn the importance of reporting HEDIS measures and quality of care.
Why is this topic important?
This topic is important as most insurance plans use HEDIS as the guideline for incentive programs and quality of care measures. Behavioral Health and Psychiatry are becoming a larger part of those measures.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Clinicians, Quality Care Staff, Office and Billing Staff
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will learn what the HEDIS measures are and how they are used to evaluate the quality of care. The attendee will also be able to code these measures properly resulting in provider compliance with each measure.
What is the presenter's background/expertise on this topic?
I have 23 years of experience with health plan specific guidelines for Mental Health and Psychiatry, including HEDIS, CMS, Compliance, Auditing, Billing and Coding.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.95 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person