Intent vs. Technique - Overhaul of the Integumentary System
April 03, 2019 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
New documentation guidelines and changing code sets leaving you confused? This webinar will walk you through new codes for Integumentary system biopsies and how they correspond to the guidelines.
Attendees will learn:
Why is this topic important?
- Three distinct biopsy modalities as defined by the new code set in the Integumentary system
- How to use Inter-related biopsy modality codes
- Specific wording needed for new documentation guidelines
- Info on Core biopsies and image guidance contained in the new CPT subsection for Fine Needle Aspiration
Coding completely and correctly the first time should be a priority. Codes for biopsies of the integumentary system have been deleted and replaced, making it important for you to know which codes you can use with documentation guidelines.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Coders, Billers, Office Managers, and Administrators
Benefits of attending this webinar.
Receive updates and gain an understanding of new codes and guidelines related to biopsies of the integumentary system. This webinar should leave you with the skills and knowledge necessary to correctly and compliantly code/bill biopsies, increasing accuracy and ensuring revenue flow in your practice.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Jill teaches dozens of classes each year to update coders and billers on new ICD-10 codes. She diligently researches the approval process of each new code so she can efficiently explain to her students how to correctly use new diagnosis codes.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 98.48 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person