February 11, 2015 11:00am MT
Join AAPC in a one-hour presentation examining best practices for lesion removal coding.
Learn more about this event
Join us as we examine best practices for lesion removal coding. The hour-long presentation will also review excision vs. destruction and various other closures commonly used. Soft tissue excisions and how to properly report the procedures will also be explained, as well as a review of related diagnostic.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 95.11 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page