February 12, 2020 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Objectives of this webinar:
• This webinar will cover modifiers in depth – with detailed scenarios to help educate attendees with real-world examples.
• The session will help attendees build a better understanding of specifically how the modifiers should be utilized.
• Extra emphasis will be placed on the more confusing modifiers, such as: 51 and 59, 76, 77, 78, and 79.
• We will also cover HCPCS Level II modifiers.
• Wherever possible, scenarios for most modifiers will be provided while keeping within the hour time frame
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 90.98 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person