Modifier Maze – Guidelines, Policies, and Documentation
Learn more about this event
Modifiers are necessary in coding to describe when a service is altered or changed in a manner that will change reimbursement. Correct usage of modifiers affects the bottom line, while misuse can create compliance issues. Modifiers are under the careful watch CMS and OIG, and on the OIG work plan.
Understanding the most common modifiers and what documentation is necessary to support their use is vital to Coders, Billers, Auditors, and Payers. The session will include CPT modifier descriptions, NCCI edits, and some payer policies regarding the use of specific modifiers.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.58 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page