Onboarding & Credentialing: You Hired a Provider, Now What?
October 14, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Creating an onboarding process for new providers requires an understanding of the process. We will review what is required and the multi-steps to ensure efficiency to help providers succeed.
Why is this topic important?
Key to successful results is a strong onboarding team that is consistent in policies and processes to increase provider satisfaction
Who would benefit from this topic?
Anyone who is part of the revenue cycle, Managers
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
-How to begin an onboarding process
-What is required for onboarding
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 95.36 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person