Outpatient Facility and Hospital Billing Methods
November 15, 2017 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Are you interested in learning tricks/tips to decrease claim denials, increase reimbursement, decrease A/R balances and collections, and maximizing claim processes?
This webinar benefits billers, compliance officers, auditors, Insurance claims Specialists, and Office Managers by providing billing best practice methods to incorporate that benefit your facility. Billing steps and guidelines will be outlined, ways to decrease collections, claim denials, and increase profits with good billing practices will be discussed. Discussion of historical methods, use of technology, and outsourcing trends used to upgrade office practices will be covered.
- Describe what Medical Billing entails
- Compare Hospital and Clinic Outpatient Billing Practices
- List Claim Determination & Appeals
- Describe what an Uncollectible Account is
- Provide Best Practice Methods to improve Billing and Collection Practices.
- Provide steps and guidelines for follow for Best Practices used for Billing.
- Provide Individual and Team approaches for collaborative billing practices
- Provide methods used to decrease claim denials, and A/R balances by using good billing & collection practices.
- Promote use of Best Practices for billing Outpatient Facility & Hospital Billing Methods to maximize office profits, and speed up claim processing techniques.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 92.54 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person