March 20, 2019 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
This webinar will cover all things Podiatry and what has changed for 2019. We will review ICD-10-CM 2019 changes that affect foot and ankle services and procedures. We will review how the CMS 2019 Final Rule applies to Evaluation and Management Services and the latest changes to LCD’s that apply to Podiatry. We will also discuss CPT® and HCPCS changes that will change some of the codes Podiatrists are using today.
Why is this topic important?
Podiatrists have limitations by State statutes as to their scope of practice and it is critical that they and their staff are current on the coding and guidelines to be able to obtain maximum reimbursement for their services.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Anyone working in or involved in the revenue cycle for Podiatrists.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
They will receive the most update information for ICD-10-CM, CPT, and HCPCS coding for Podiatry so that they can apply it to their practice.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will learn what is new in the coding of Podiatry and potential new services that can be billed.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Lynn has worked with Podiatrists and their practices for over 20 years on billing, coding, and the overall revenue cycle.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.23 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person