Transitional Care Management - Good Patient Care with Good Payment for Time Spent
Learn more about this event
Transitional Care Management (TCM) allows offices to provide oversite services to patients being discharged from and Inpatient setting to a Home setting. The intent is for a monitoring of patients whose care for the month is at a moderate to high medical decision making level. The end goal is to keep them in a continuous care scenario for better health and, hopefully, keep them from needing additional hospitalizations. Many offices already perform most of the elements of these service codes. The goal of this webinar is for you to learn how easy it can be to identify and perform the other elements of TCM on these patients and thereby be eligible to receive payment for it.
Why is this topic important?
Our aging population needs this care management to keep confusion over medications, appointments and follow up testing to a minimum. Medicare has adopted these codes with significant payment for the services. Why not try it on a few of your patients?
Who would benefit from this topic?
Office Managers, Billers, coders and auditors, MA’s and office nurses.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
After listening to this webinar, attendees will have a better understanding of the elements of TCM services to be able to incorporate these two codes into their work flow and receive reimbursement for them. They will also understand which other care codes are overlapping and which can additionally be separately billed.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.61 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person