Tricks for OB/GYN Coding - Do Not Be Scared!
October 29, 2014 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Ever wonder if other practices experience the same coding dilemmas that you encounter? Are you new to obstetrics or unsure of the nuances of this specialty? This presentation discusses coding scenarios, common coding errors, and potential reasons for denials. We will look at some difficult coding scenarios with case studies for added OB/GYN know-how.
About The Author
Peggy A Stilley, CPC, CPB, CPMA, CPC-I, COBGC
Peggy is currently employed by OSOI in Norman, Oklahoma as Revenue Integrity Auditor. She was previously employed by AAPC, a member of the ICD-10 Training and Education team, and formerly Director of Audit Services. Peggy has more than 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry starting as a medical assistant, expanding her duties to billing and coding, and management in a teaching facility. Her knowledge is enhanced by experience in multiple specialties including OB-Gyn, Maternal Fetal Medicine, General Practice, General Surgery, Neurology, and Orthopedics.
Peggy is a national speaker for AAPC. She has authored several articles on billing, coding, and practice management, and currently a member of the Oklahoma City chapter.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 98.20 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 250+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page