February 18, 2015 11:00am MT
Prepare your facility to convincingly and accurately code short stays under the Two Midnight Rule. Learn about documentation and what to do if you’re visited by your MAC or RAC.
Learn more about this event
There are various key components that can help your facility prepare for the Two-Midnight Rule and pass any reviews your facility may undergo. Session will discuss the importance of supportive documentation, and what should be coded for short stays, compare the qualifications for types of treatment/stays, and learn what needs to be done to get ready for a MAC or RAC review.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.06 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page