Join us as we discuss how to properly code and reimburse for wound care, usual and customary treatment pathways, and more.
Learn more about this event
In-depth coding and reimbursement information addressing wound care usual and customary treatment pathways, and then moving into more advanced therapeutic treatment methods, such as HBO, skin substitutes, grafts, and vac therapy. We will also look at topical therapies such as compression therapy and total contact casting. All will feature hands-on coding exercises.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.13 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page