2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Final Rule Analysis
January 20, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
The 2021 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (MPFS) Final Rule is full of change for the industry. Multiple regulatory issues arise related to:
o Changes to evaluation and management services and the new G-Code for complex visits.
o Conversion factor reduction and impact to physician compensation.
o Care management and remote patient monitoring.
o Telehealth and virtual services.
Why is this topic timely/important?
Annual updates to the MPFS impact patient care, compliance within the organization, reimbursement for healthcare providers and staff, as well as providing educational information related to future rulemaking.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Coders, billers, practice managers, compliance personnel, auditors, CDI staff and charge description master review personnel.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Updated compliance and coding understanding for various program schema provided by CMS.
In-depth knowledge of reasoning behind regulatory change guidance and ideas for how to promote work flow adaptation around the changes.
What's the presenter's background/expertise on this topic?
Lamon has over 25 years of experience in hospital and physician coding, billing, practice manager, compliance, and revenue cycle consulting services. He is presently the Revenue Integrity Manager of Tift Regional Medical Center and Southwell.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 95.92 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page