2021 OPPS Final Rule Analysis
February 03, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
The presentation will cover all the highlights of the 2021 OPPS Final Rule, detailing changes to reimbursement for current services, new services, and ending services. Compliance-related issues will be discussed to ensure decision makers can accurately account for new regulatory guidance from CMS for Medicare-approved services. Financial impacts are addressed with discussion pertinent hospital departments and percentages that hospitals will either gain or lose. Delays in policy decisions are addressed with updated information on new changes as well.
Why is this topic important?
Multiple areas of hospital revenue cycle, health information management, finance, clinical documentation improvement (CDI), and patient financial services rely upon correct and timely information related to CMS changes in the OPPS.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Revenue Integrity Directors/Managers, Finance Department, Peer Review, HIM Directors/Managers, Compliance Personnel, Physician Liaison, PFS Directs/Managers, CDI Personnel, Denial Managers
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Updated knowledge of regulatory changes for 2021.
Coding updates for CDM and HIM personnel.
Compliance guidance for proper audit responses.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.81 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page