2021 Updates for ICD-10-CM
September 16, 2020 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
The 2021 ICD-10-CM Code Updates go into effect on October 1st! Get ready by attending this webinar. Attendees will be provided all Official Coding Guideline updates. In addition to the Official Coding Guideline updates, we will take a chapter-by-chapter in-depth look at all changes for ICD-10-CM for FY 2021.
About The Author
Brenda R Edwards, CPC, CDEO, CPB, CPMA, CPMS, CRC, CPC-I, CEMC
Brenda has been involved in the healthcare arena for over 25 years with experience in chart audit, coding and billing, education, consulting, practice management and compliance. She has worked closely with practices, providers and residency programs to ensure documentation is compliant and accurate.
Brenda has written many articles for national publications including Healthcare Business Monthly, American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) and BC Advantage. Her humorous and engaging presentation style has made her a conference favorite at both national and regional conferences for AAPC as well as local chapter meetings across the country. Brenda is also an AAPC workshop and webinar presenter.
Brenda became a Certified Professional Coding Instructor (CPC-I) in 2001 and has assisted countless students obtain their coding credentials through the AAPC Professional Medical Coding Curriculum. She is also an AAPC ICD10-CM/PCS Training Expert.
She served on the AAPC Chapter Association Board of Directors from 2010-2014 and held office as Chair. She has been intimately involved in the development and continuation of the Hardship Scholarship Program for AAPC. Mentoring fellow members of AAPC is a passion for her. She is co-founder of the northeast Kansas (NEKAAPC) AAPC chapter and has served many offices.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.82 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 250+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page