Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
March 25, 2020 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Artificial intelligence is the theory and development of computer systems to perform tasks that normally require human intelligence, involving visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages. Because of its broad impact on the medical field, it is important for all in this industry to know the resources for further advancing the your knowledge and skills on this subject.
In this webinar, you will learn to:
• Define basic terminology in artificial intelligence (AI) such as deep learning, and natural language processing, as well as blockchain and machine learning.
• Become aware of how AI is used in a variety of medical applications, including pathology, radiology, and screening, as well as administrative processes such as coding
• Comprehend the challenges of AI at this time, ethical, legal, administrative, and financial
• Prepare for the upcoming changes due to AI.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.66 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person