Ask and Learn Series: COVID-19 Changes Relating to CDI
||Rhonda Buckholtz, CPC, CDEO, CPMA, CRC, CENTC, CGSC, COBGC, COPC, CPEDC, Approved-Instructor
10:00am PT / 11:00am MT / 12:00pm CT / 1:00pm ET
Learn more about this event
You ask. We answer.
Got a burning question for an expert? How about a panel of experts? Introducing new Ask & Learn virtual live events, which are far more than a standard Q&A. We take audience-submitted questions, pose them to our panel, and learn from the resulting discussion. Submit a question, get unscripted professional insight, and keep pace with current topics.
In this first panel, we will discuss COVID-19 changes relating to CDI.
Rhonda Buckholtz will host this event along with these other industry expert panelists; Leonta Williams, Brenda Edwards, Colleen Gianatasio, Marianne Durling
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.86 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person