Auditing EM Services for the Office and HOPD
November 07, 2018 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Join us on a deep dive into the complexities of Evaluation and Management code assignments, in both the office setting and the hospital outpatient department. Attendees will review policies, tools and have hands on experience in code assignment for several examples working from real life scenarios. Documentation requirements and provider education hints and tips will also be discussed.
Why is this topic important?
This topic is important as correct E/M code capture is paramount to being compliant, assuring a reliable cash flow and helping your providers gain a comfort level with requirements for E/M encounters.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Those who would benefit would be providers, practice managers, coders, billers and account managers.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Attendees will take away an enhanced understanding of E/M code assignment and E/M charge auditing. We will also touch briefly the new proposed guidelines for E/M coding.
Why are you the expert on this topic?
Linda would be considered an subject matter expert due to her on site experience of over 40 years.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.80 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person