Coding & Billing for Coverage Analysis
February 10, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
This presentation will tell coders and billers how to build a coverage analysis with the use of CPT® and HCPCS codes. It will also provide information on how vital Local Coverage Determination and National Coverage Determination are to coverage analysis and how the data used. One of the most used NCD 310.1 will discuss how to apply this to services or items that may provide to the patient. We will also discuss the use of national medical guidelines to help determine what is standard of care.
• What is a coverage analysis?
• How does billing and coding play a role on the coverage analysis?
• How LCD's and NCD's are used along with national disease/condition medical guidelines?
• What does NCD 310.1 means to a coverage analysis?
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 93.44 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person