Coding for COVID-19 Vaccines
April 07, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
CMS/Medicare has just announced an increase in the payment of both COVID-19 vaccines but also monoclonal antibodies. They have also released a set of toolkits for providers, states and insurers to help the health care system prepare and assist in swiftly administering these products once they become available.
The Medicare resources goal is to, hopefully, increase the number of providers that can administer the products and ensure adequate reimbursement. Another goal is making it clear to private insurers and Medicaid programs what their responsibility is with respect to coverage for their beneficiaries.
Why is this topic important?
The newly released toolkits from CMS/Medicare regarding payment of COVID-19 vaccines and certain Monoclonal Antibodies during the Public Health Emergency makes this topic very timely. This is information that will not only aid those who are prepared to give vaccines but will also help those who are wondering how complicated the process is to discern if their office should provide these services.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Coders, Billers, Office Managers, Practice Managers
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
-Proper Coding information for COVID-19 Vaccines per Medicare policies
-What responsibilities do insurances have to pay for the administration of the vaccine
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.32 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page