DME Facts and Fraud Issues
Learn what the latest DME changes are, where to find those changes and what documentation is necessary to support medical necessity and delivery of DME products.
Learn more about this event
Durable medical equipment (DME) has gone through a lot of recent changes and payer scrutiny in recent years, not just for the DME supply companies, but also for the providers. To provide for you a better look at proper claiming of DME services and supplies, this webinar discusses current HCPCS Level II DME codes and medical necessity requirements for both the DME companies and providers.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.35 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page