HCC Compliance: Maximizing Results
September 26, 2018 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Understanding HCC concepts can be extremely difficult. However, coders who arm themselves with this knowledge will help patients afford the care they need and help the facility reach its maximum financial potential with Medicare Advantage plans. Learn how impactful your providers’ documentation can be in getting HCC right to simultaneously impacting patient care and your budget.
Why is this topic important?
HCC is the reimbursement model of the future. For the longest time the healthcare industry has been moving towards a method of payment that more closely matches medical needs. This is it!
Who would benefit from this topic?
Providers, Practice Managers, Billers, Coders, and Auditors of All Specialties
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
This will teach healthcare professsionals about their roles in HCC documentation and coding, allowing them to become more successful in achieving their maximum reimbursement from Medicare Advantage plans. It will also allow their sickest patients to receive the entire care they need to keep living their best lives.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The understanding of how HCC ties directly to an organization’s bottom line while simultaneously helping the sickest patients receive the best outcomes.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Lara’s primary role in her current job relies on her 13+ year expertise of coding and documentation principles to educate physicians and practice staff on proper documentation and coding to create positive HCC outcomes from an organizational and a social (patient) perspective.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.32 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person