February 20, 2019 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Who's got the bill? We will follow your bill, or claim, from origination data from your patient in the office or clinic, as it starts on its path to the clearinghouse, then to the payer, through the edits, payment - or not! - and back to the patient. Expect lively discussion as we learn about the pitfalls and helpful tips to make the road less rough. You will hear and see information about specific payer policy as well as other events that throw up obstacles for us all.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Anyone involved in the revenue cycle process, from patient registration to the CFO.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
A clear understanding of the claims process, from patient to payer, will help assure a clean claim with fewer denials.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will see and understand how each component of claims information (patient, provider, clearinghouse and payer) impacts the claim (or bill) and how their role can affect how their claim is paid.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Linda brings 40 years of coding and billing experience in a variety of practices and facility revenue cycle management to the table.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.54 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person