Implementing Lean Strategies to Create Wow Moments for Patients
October 08, 2014 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
The discussion and slides will cover new, out-of-the-box thinking about patient flow and throughput and why this is critical to both the bottom line and clinical outcomes. They will be presented with innovative ideas for communicating with patients, more effective utilization of staff and space and why these are vital components of a practice in light of the ever-increasing demands on outpatient medicine.
About The Author
With over a 23-year career in health care, Scott has varied experience in the industry in many facets, including coding, billing, physician operations administration, payer/physician contracting and hospital department administration. As an AAPC-certified coder, he has provided financial and coding audits to hundreds of physicians, helping them to remain compliant and optimizing revenues by correct coding.
Scott is currently employed by a health care management company and also works as an independent consultant and speaker and presents health care management and leadership skills to large and small groups across the United States.
He loves a great story and uses life experience and learning moments in health care to demonstrate ways to improve in both work and personal life. He has four children (all girls!), a supportive wife and loves to snow ski, play tennis, trail run and to travel.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 92.28 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 250+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page