Improving Orthopaedic Surgery Documentation for ICD-10-CM
March 11, 2015 11:00am MT
Learn to bolster medical necessity documentation for orthopaedic surgery in ICD-10 by reviewing actual cases, then take that knowledge to your providers.
Learn more about this event
The musculoskeletal system and injury chapters of ICD-10-CM have some of the greatest changes from ICD-9-CM. Documentation to support medical necessity for ICD-10-CM will be critical for success. This webinar will look and compare real medical records of orthopaedic surgeons to understand improvements that may have to be made for complete documentation for ICD-10-CM. Attendees will be given tips on how to work with their providers gain an understanding of the changes, and implement these in their practice.
About The Author
Lynn M Anderanin, CPC, CPC-I, COSC
Lynn has 40 years’ experience in all areas of the physician practice, specializing in Orthopaedics. She is currently a Workshop and Audio Presenter. She is a former member of the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC) National Advisory Board, as well as several other boards for AAPC. She is also the founder of her Local Chapter of the AAPC – celebrating their 25th Anniversary in 2021.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.35 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 250+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page