IPF PPS - How Do We Get Reimbursed Anyway?
January 27, 2016 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
The inpatient psychiatric unit is a unique setting in which patient’s receive specialized treatment for behavioral health conditions. Because of this, these cases are paid in a specific way. It is common to find professionals who work in this setting who do not understand how Medicare reimburses for the services provided. Understanding how inpatient behavioral health services are reimbursed is a vital component of a well-rounded behavioral health professional. In this session the Inpatient Psychiatric Facility – Prospective Payment system will be discussed, including related demographic and comorbidities which affect the reimbursement.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 93.73 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page