Making Sense of Sepsis Coding
Join us to learn how to accurately code for sepsis, septicemia, and SIRS (Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome.
Learn more about this event
Coding of sepsis and related conditions can be difficult. While provider documentation may be ambiguous, the coder must understand the clinical definition of each condition in order to accurately and appropriately determine the codes. By learning how to strictly apply the conventions of the classification system; to utilize both ICD-9-CM index and tabular instruction; and apply the chapter-specific Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting, the coding of Sepsis, Septicemia, SIRS (Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome) becomes clearer.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 92.80 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page