Radiation Oncology Updates
March 25, 2015 11:00am MT
Review 2015 additions, deletions and changes in Radiation Oncology billing and coding.
Learn more about this event
This webinar will review 2015 additions, deletions and changes in Radiation Oncology billing and coding. Areas reviewed will include conventional treatment delivery, IMRT, IGRT and isodose planning. The hour-long presentation will also cover bundling issues and the effect on hospital, freestanding, and physician practices.
About The Author
Lashelle Bolton, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I
Lashelle Bolton has over 20 years of healthcare experience in professional coding, auditing & compliance, revenue cycle and training. She is a skilled coder and educator; specializing in Radiation Oncology, Radiology and E&M specialties. Lashelle currently leads her team in Out of Network billing for a vascular practice and ASC.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 94.16 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 250+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page