Tools of the Trade for Newly Certified Coders and Billers
March 24, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
This webinar will provide an overview of common tools that the novice or seasoned medical code/biller can use to increase their productivity and quality scores on the job.
Why is this topic important?
As more coders and billers are working remotely, the need to understand what tools they can turn to while performing their job duties increases.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Anyone working in the healthcare revenue cycle such as billers, coders, collectors, and practice managers.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
An overview of accessible tools of the trade for coders and billers.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.52 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person