Uncomplicating Radiation Oncology
November 20, 2019 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Radiation Oncology encompasses a small set of codes that contain big rules and guidelines. Incorrect coding of Radiation Oncology claims can lead to major losses in revenue and increase compliance risks. This webinar will uncomplicate the coding rules for both the technical and professional Radiation Oncology coder.
Why is this topic important?
Coders should feel empowered when they are coding specialty claims. This webinar will provide a vital and relevant resource for the specialty coder.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Radiation Oncology coders, managers, administrators, auditors and even physicians will benefit from this topic.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will leave with updated coding guidelines and clarity on technical & professional coding.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Lashelle has been intimately involved in Radiation Oncology billing, coding, auditing and compliance for 20 years. She have presented on this topic for the past 12 years.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.57 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person