What You Need to Know About Telehealth
January 09, 2019 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
In this presentation we will cover the history of Telehealth. We will also cover the newest guidelines for providing and being reimbursed for Telehealth services. We will discuss documentation guidelines and current modifier use. Join us as we uncover the common pitfalls practices are falling into regarding Telehealth.
Why is this topic important?
Telehealth is gaining in popularity and becoming more widespread so being up-to-date on the nuances of this service is very important.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Any service provider and billing company can benefit from utilizing these services. The reimbursement is the same as in-person visits and the over-head is very low.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will take-away coding, billing and documentation guidelines along with understanding where CMS wants telehealth to evolve.
Why are you the expert on this topic?
Gina has been researching this topic for over a year as she feels it is going to become mainstream as we dive deeper into the electronic generation.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 93.33 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person