You've Been Asked to Do an Audit...Now What?
This seminar will teach coders how to assemble the essential elements of a medical record audit.
Learn more about this event
Fulfilling the role of a medical auditor can be an opportunity to advance your coding career. To start, you must first understand the approach to an audit, including defining and meeting the audit’s objectives, and developing a reporting process to successfully conclude the review. This seminar will teach coders how to assemble the essential elements of a medical record audit.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.53 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person